The DOMINICA’S World Creole Music Festival (WCMF) found a home at the Grammar School Grounds in 1997. WCMF then moved to Pottersville Savannah Grounds and then moved to Windsor Park Sports Stadium (WPSS) in 2007. WPSS is situated at Bath Road in the Commonwealth of Dominica’s main town, Roseau. Look out for the tour map update…coming SOON!
Terms & Conditions of the Event Venue
- No ticket refunds or exchanges
- No Recordings allowed
- No offensive materials or weapons allowed
- Children SIXTEEN and under must be accompanied by ADULT/S
- 18 years and over allowed Alcoholic Beverages
- Hold on to your ticket stub and armband for Re-Entry
- No Exit or Re-Entry after MIDNIGHT per night
- All patrons subject to security search
- If you see any suspicious activity please report to the information Kiosk
- Rules and Regulations will be strongly be enforced
- FRIDAY - SATURDAY Festival gates open at 7:00pm, Showtime 8:30pm Sharp!
- SUNDAY - Festival gates open at 4:30pm, Showtime 6:00pm Sharp!